"X-WAVE" BY ZOIS THEOCHARIS
What an excellent board the new X-wave. We had a 3 day session with sws winds in Athens/greece,and spent a lot of hours on it...
Super fast turns,great planning and upwind ability that allows you to get away from white water after riding waves at the deepest point...
Its control is simply great,i used the 81lt from 20-40knots and never minded about the board,only changed my sail size...
- DATE : January 013'
- LOCATION : Anavissos-Greece
- WINDS : SSW,20-40 knots 3 days in the row.
- BOARD : Exocet X-wave 81lt 2013.
- SAIL : Simmer Icon 4,7m 013'
- RIDER : Zois Theocharis/Gre100.